The procedure of make the “Agar-agar”
- The first we must be prepare the materials:
- One package of agar-agar.
- 4 glasses of drinking water.
- 120 gram of sugar.
- Turn on the stove, pour out 4 glasses into pan. Put on the pan to the stove that is burning.
- After the water is boiling, pour out the agar-agar into water that is boiling and boil whilst stirring. Be sure that agar-agar is ripping.
- Turn off the stove and take off the pan from the stove.
- Pour into a mould and let it cool.
- Enjoy it.
Posted by March 20, 2016 and have 0 comments, Published at